If you’re like most people who responded to a 2016 Wall Street Journal survey, the answer is …. WORKING!
How does that sound to you? Are you excited about doing what you’re doing for the next few decades?
The majority of people view their jobs as a necessary evil, and outgrow them at some point. You’ve probably heard, the average person will have seven different careers in their lifetime.
But why settle for “average” when you can have “extraordinary” –
a first class life, whatever that means to you?
Do you want to:
- Do work that brings you joy and fulfillment?
- Enhance or replace your current income – maybe even grow it beyond what your job would ever pay?
- Stop wasting time in traffic commuting to a job that depletes you?
- Get back in touch with what makes you happy?
- Stop chasing external measures of success that leave you feeling hollow?
- Identify and create your ideal life?
- Create one or more streams of income to support the lifestyle you desire?
- Contribute more, feel fulfilled, and get up every morning excited about the day ahead?
That means you’re going to have to think differently about what’s possible for you.
I was once where you are – working in a high-stress corporate job, getting more exhausted by the day. I knew there had to be more to life than this.
To the outside world, it looked like I had it all together. I had a great job with a growing company. Stock options. Three weeks of vacation! Flexible schedule (but long hours). Exciting work in the burgeoning tech industry.
They thought I was crazy.
Especially when, at the start of the Great Recession, I decided to quit my job to start my own business.
At first my husband and my family were confused – surely I just needed a break and I’d come to my senses. I could always get another job, with my skills and experience. That was true. What I didn’t have experience with was running a business.
I had to shift my mindset from employee to entrepreneur.
That was a major obstacle for me! And it probably will be for you too. But I can help you with that, and all the other roadblocks and potholes I encountered along the way.
My pain can be your gain.
I can help you get clear on:
- What it is you really want
- What type of business is right for you
- Who wants what you have to offer and where to find them
- What you’ll need to make your dream and reality
- Where to find resources and support
- Trends that are impacting businesses worldwide, and what that means to you
- What you can do right now to start making progress toward your dream.
I’ll help you navigate the journey from employee to entrepreneur, and save you from most of the heartache and wasted time and money I endured – probably not all, there are some mistakes we have to make ourselves in order to learn from them! But I can help you dramatically minimize the learning curve so you can get to profitability and success a lot faster than I did!
It all starts with a single question: What do you want your life to look like?
If you want to start leading your authentic, first class life – doing work that’s in alignment with who you are and what’s important to you, that feeds your soul as well as your bank account, and enables you to life the lifestyle you deserve and desire…
You’ll tell me about you, I’ll tell you about me, and we’ll see if working together is a good fit. There’s no obligation, and no pressure if it’s truly not right for you.
Remember the old saying:
Today is the first day of the rest of your life!
What is that going to look like?